Picasa for windows 10: Picasa for windows 10 is a photo editing software developed by Google which allows you to edit your images on your PC. If you want to make your images more dazzling then you must try Picasa on your desktop. Picasa can organize your pictures based on the date and name of the folders on your PC. Once it is installed, it can automatically detect all your images on your PC and sorts them into visual albums. In general, Picasa is compatible with the Windows PC and MAC platforms. Here, we are going to tell you about Picasa for Windows 10.
Download Picasa For Windows 10:
Picasa for Windows 10 allows you to edit your images by applying a lot of filters and effects. In order to sort out the pictures that are stored on your PC, Picasa for Windows 10 helps you to add the tags. Picasa for Windows 10 allows you to do a lot of things such as applying filters, straightening, Cropping, and Side-by-Side editing etc. It can also help you to create Montages, Movies and also Screensavers on your PC. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install the Picasa for Windows 10. Besides that, we are also mentioning some of the technical specifications and features of Picasa for Windows 10.
- Name of the Application: Picasa
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64/32 bit)
- Compatible with: Windows 7,8/8.1, XP, Vista
- Size of the File: 13.04 MB
- Category: Photo Editing
- License: Free
- Developed by: Google
- Last Updated: 2016-12-21
Features of Picasa for Windows 10:
- Picasa can automatically detect organize your images whenever you open it.
- It handles everything right from importing to sharing your images.
- You can add the tags to sort out the pictures using Picasa.
- You are allowed to apply a lot of filters and effects to your pictures.
- It has got a lot of online sharing features.
- Creating Screensaver’s and Movies made easy with Picasa.
- You can share your Picasa pictures with your friends through E-mail.
- You can also post your pictures on the blogs using Picasa.
- Upload your pictures on Goggle+.
- It is available for you at no cost.
If you have gone through the features of Picasa once then you can’t say no to install it on your PC. Really, it is worth to have on your Windows 10 PC as it allows you to make you your pictures as artwork pieces. Follow the installation steps mentioned below to install the Picasa on your Windows PC without any errors.
How to download and install Picasa for Windows 10:
- Initially, visit the official website of Picasa which is (http://picasa.google.com/) to download the Picasa for Windows 10.
- Now, save the file in any of the folders on your PC.
- Then, double-click the file and run the file to start the installation process.
- It will show a window asking to scan your My pictures folder. In order to enable it later, select “Not to Run”.
- You can scan the photos using Picasa with the Folder manager option in the Tool menu.
- That’s it, Now, you are done with the installation of Picasa for Windows 10.
- You can import your pictures into Picasa to for editing and sharing.