Picasa for Windows 8: Picasa is a software that allows you to find, edit and share your images on your PC. For all the photography fans, Picasa is regarded as the best photo editing software. It is compatible with the Windows and MAC platforms. In this article, we are going to explain to you about Picasa for Windows 8. Picasa can do a lot of functions such as View, Edit, and share the edited images. You are allowed to import your pictures that are stored on your PC using Picasa. You can simply download and install Picasa for Windows 8 for PC.
After installing Picasa for Windows , it can organize all your photos and automatically it will show you the folders. If you add the images to Picasa, then they are organized into albums that are shown in folders. Also, you can add the tags to your pictures so that you can sort out them easily. Even though Picasa is not perfect editing software, it can do a lot of things such as side by side editing, straightening, Cropping, applying filters, and much more. If you want to make montages, movies and screensavers then Picasa for Windows 8 will help you to do so. Here, we will tell you how to download and install the Picasa for Windows 8 PC. Along with the installation guide, we are also listing some of the best features that Picasa has.
Picasa for Windows 8 Technical Specifications:
- Name of the Application: Picasa
- Operating System: Windows 8
- License: Free
- Language: English
- Size of the File: 16.5 MB
- Developer: Google
- Screen Resolution: 8000*600
- RAM: 128MB
- Free Space: 100MB
- Latest Version: 22.214.171.1249
Features of Picasa for Windows 8:
- Picasa can handle everything from importing to sharing your photos.
- It can automatically detect and organize your images when you open.
- You can find a lot of effects to apply to your photos.
- You can organize your photos by adding the tags.
- Picasa helps you to create Movies, Montages add Screensavers.
- It comes with a lot of online sharing features.
- You can upload your Picasa pictures on Goggle+.
- Picasa for Windows 8 is available for free of cost.
Steps to download and install Picasa for Windows 8:
- First, go to Windows Explorer on the Desktop.
- Now, visit the official website of Picasa to download it on your Windows 8 PC. (http://picasa.google.com/)
- Download the Picasa software and run the files to start the installation process.
- It will ask you scan your My Pictures folder.
- select “Not to Run” so that it will be enabled later.
- Now, go to the Tool menu, Folder manager and then set the folders which are to be scanned.
- You are done with the Picasa Installation for Windows 8.
- You can open it and edit your images as per your requirement.
- Also, you can Create a shortcut of Picasa to open it instantly.
This was all about Picasa for Windows 8 information along with the installation guide and technical specifications. We hope you will not face any problems while installing Picasa if in case you find, let us know through your comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your time reading this article.