Picasa for MAC: Download Picasa For Mac Latest Version From Here. Picasa For MAC Can be downloaded for free. with picasa download for mac one can make pictures more beautiful then the previous ones. Are you looking for the software which can edit your images? Then make time to go through this article Picasa For MAC and iOS as we are going to introduce a software that can make your normal images into a great painting. Here, we will tell you about Picasa software which helps you edit and share all your pictures on your computer. The pictures stored on your PC can be well organized by Picasa as well as it will sort out those images automatically. Picasa is compatible with the Windows PC and also MAC. We are going to provide the information regarding Picasa for MAC in this tutorial.
Download Picasa For Mac Latest Version:
Picasa for MAC allows you to manage all your pictures stored on your MAC also it can edit those pictures as per your requirement. Once you install the Picasa for MAC then you are allowed to drag and drop the photo albums to arrange them also you can create the groups. With your fingertips, you can apply a number of effects and filters for your pictures using Picasa for MAC. Another best thing about Picasa for MAC is, you can share your edited pictures through E-mail and you can post them on your blogs. If you want to install Picasa for MAC then follow the installation steps that we are going to mention in the beneath part. Also, read Picasa for Windows 8
Features of Picasa For Mac:
- Picasa comes with the new photo editing effects.
- You are allowed to add tags to your pictures for organizing.
- You can create montages, movies, and screen savers.
- You can upload your Picasa pictures on Goggle+.
- Side-by-Side editing of images.
- Picasa can handle from importing to sharing of your images.
- It comes with the Online sharing features.
- It is available for free of cost.
Picasa Information and Version:
- Name of Application: Picasa for MAC.
- License: Free
- Operating System: Intel Mac OS X 10.5
- Language: English.
- Latest Version: MAC 3.9.141
- Size of the File: 45 MB
- Developer: Google.
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- Screen Resolution: 1024 * 768
How to download and install Picasa for MAC:
- First, search for the latest version of Picasa for MAC on the Internet.
- Once you find it, download it on your MAC.
- Now, double-click the Picasa disk image which is located on the desktop of your MAC.
- Then drag the Picasa icon to Applications.
- Again drag the mounted drive as well as the “picasamac.dmg” disk image to “Trash”.
- Now, open the Picasa from the Applications list.
- Launch the Picasa and set the folders to display and scan the photos.
- Now, select the Preferences option.
- Choose “Google+ Photos” tab.
- There you will find an option ” Best for web sharing (2048px)” to set the default size, select it.
- Finally, click on “OK”.
- The installation process of Picasa for MAC is completed successfully.
Finally, we may conclude that the Picasa is the best software for editing and sharing your images on your MAC. Before installing Picasa for MAC, check the technical specifications that are given above so that you wouldn’t feel difficulty while installing. If in case you face any problems while running Picasa For Mac, do comment below We will clarify your doubts.