HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICASA ON YOUR COMPUTER
Lifescape Company created Picasa software which is an image viewer and image organizer to sort out and editing digital photos. Picasa also has a photo-sharing website. In July 2004, Google got hold of Picasa from Lifescape and proffered it as freeware which means available for free of cost.
PROS OF PICASA SOFTWARE
- If you open Picasa software, it locates all pictures automatically and filters them into visual albums by date with folder names.
- Advanced editing is possible in Picasa while others don’t
- You can share those photos through email, make CDs with BGV (Background Vocal), post pictures on your blog
- Latest version of Picasa comprises web albums with additional effects, but you can’t use it unless you have Google account
- Picasa Web Albums has face recognition functionality
- You can add tags to organize photos and create montages, screensavers, movies, etc
FEATURES OF PICASA
- Movie maker
- Picture collage
- Remove low-quality pictures
- View photo album timeline
- Associate an audio track with each album
- Group by faces
- Filter by colors
- Publish photo album directly to FTP server
- Batch edit photos
- Face movie
By using the bunch of photos, you can create the movie with your favorite background music within a short time. In that movie, you can use various slide transitions, overlying text, changing backgrounds and text colors to make your movie in an efficient manner. Now you can upload it to YouTube and get likes from viewers. Furthermore, present it to your favorite ones to impress them.
Picture Collage offers you to group some pictures into the single photo. It has an attractive color filling option to make overall quality of photo into high level. Picasa offers different ranges of collage size for monitors, big multimedia screens, and HDTVs. So you no need to resize the image manually. An impressive thing about this feature is that it provides a variety of collage layouts which are awesome.
Remove Low-Quality Pictures
If you make a collage of low-quality pictures, it will look like a somewhat blur. In such case, Picasa automatically finds those low-quality pictures with pixels/inch, and the user can remove it.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL PICASA SOFTWARE ON COMPUTER
- Initially, you have to search for the link http://picasa.google.com/ from any web browser
- Then click the blue Download Picasa 3 option
- Click save button on the popup box
- A downloads popup windows will open there you can find picasa3 setup file.
- Double click on the .exe file, immediately you will get another popup window there the user have to click ok option to open this file
- Then another popup window with the question Do you want to run this file?
- Just click Run option and click I Agree button accept the License agreement
- Then you need to give an install location for the software. Otherwise, it will automatically prefer some location and click Install button
- After completing the installation process, a dialog box will open with completing the Picasa 3 Setup. Select finish button, and we recommend creating shortcut of this software on your desktop for easy use
- After clicking Run option, Picasa will open automatically to search for photos to collect and organize it
- Whenever you open Picasa software, suddenly it will search most recent pictures to hold
- Picasa will sort out your photos based on time, date, and year which will help you to make album
PICASA WEB ALBUMS
Web albums are used to store your photos in online which help you for internet based programs. If you want to access Picasa Web Albums, you have to create Google account as per the procedures made by Google and use it.